- squirt poop on me during a diaper change (yes, that really happened)
- vomit on me occassionally
- get food everywhere (including inside the diaper, in the hair, in the eyelashes) on a daily basis
- spill anything and everything on the floor (including throwing mac & cheese on the dog's back)
- require me to suck boogies out of her nose when she's sick (the added bonus is picking the dried ones off her face after she wakes up)
I guess it just means I should invest in paper towels and soap!
Sorry if I grossed anyone out. I'm sure all you Mommies know exactly what I'm talking about. And to all you future Mommies: consider yourself warned!