Thursday, May 21, 2009

Party = Success!

Sorry I haven't been around much as of late. I blame it on my daughter's 2nd birthday party. It was last weekend, but I've needed some recovery time. Who would have thought planning a birthday party for a 2 year old could wear you out? Geesh! Maybe I'm just a lightweight.

Anyway, the party was GREAT! Hailey enjoyed herself and it seems everyone else did too.

We rented a jump house. It kept the kids busy the entire time! So worth the money.

Hailey got some really great gifts, too! Her least favorite present? The one Daddy & I got her - a pink Power Wheels ATV. She's scared to death of it! Hopefully that will pass and she'll get some use out of it this summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back! I'm glad all was a success, however I never had any doubts. No, you're not a lightweight, the awesome parties you throw and all of the hard work put into them would put anyone under!
The ATV will grow on her, no worries :)

Vicky said...

Oh look how cute she is! Those curls, oh my, too sweet. I think she'll come around on the Power Wheels too. It just takes time for them to warm up to something sometimes!

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I think the more the other kids play with the ATV, the more she'll like it. And the party was awesome ... you did a great job!

Just Jules said...

it gets easier. My daughters 8th birthday was planned and set up in two day (only a bit each day) and was one of the best....