Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stop following me!

For some reason half of the Chicagoland area has started following me around. Yes, I'm flattered because I am super-cool (clearly), but it's getting aggravating. I really don't like crowds very much and I hate traffic.

So, you want to know why I think half of the Chicagoland area is following me?

Event #1: Last week we went to the Helicopter Egg Drop and there were literally thousands of people there. The event was very cool. But the traffic? Not so much.

Event #2: Yesterday Rachel from our playgroup and I took the kids to the Brookfield Zoo. I have never seen it so packed! We waited in traffic to get into the zoo parking lot for at least a half hour. And once we were in, it was so hard to see anything because of the massive amounts of people. While on our way out of the zoo parking lot, there wasn't an open parking space to be found. People were parked in the grass and everywhere else that technically wasn't a parking spot.

Okay, so maybe I'm being a little paranoid about being followed. Maybe the warm weather that occurred on both of these days was the reason for the masses.

But whatever. No one better follow me tonight. It's date night with my hubby!

3 comments:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

You are super cool ... that's why we're friends ... I'm hoping it rubs off!

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's true, you are SUPER-cool, without question that's exactly why EVERYONE is following you around, not your imagination! lol
However, date night w/ hubs is very important and if anyone pisses you off tonight, call and they'll have me to deal with!!!

Just Jules said...

I hate when that happens.... hopefully they were not snapping photos all the while too!