Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Berry sweet hubby

Call me sappy, but I love my hubby. I mean, clearly I love him. I did marry the man. But today I have a crazy outpouring of love for him.

Why, you ask? He is so sweet! Yesterday for no special reason he brought me home a special treat from Edible Arrangements - six decadent chocolate covered strawberries.

Yes, I know there are only five in the picture, but I couldn't contain myself and had to have one as soon as I opened the box! I get that way around chocolate sometimes. Or all of the time. But whatever, that's not the point.

XOXO to my hubby.

2 comments:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Oh, RJ ... Good job!

Anonymous said...

Did he come house trained like that or did you have to work on him over the yrs?! lol

WAY TO GO, RJ!!

Umm..does he have a single brother?!! loool